About the software
Microsoft Word 2010 is the 2010 edition of the software and was bundled as an essential software within Office 2010. Word 2010 allows more customization of the Ribbon, adds a Backstage view for file management, has improved document navigation, allows creation and embedding of screenshots, and integrates with Word Web App.
Microsoft Word 2010 System Requirements
The minimum system requirements for Office 2010 include: Intel Pentium III processor, 500 MHz; 256 MB PC100 SDRAM; and Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3. In contrast, Office 2003 specified a 233 MHz processor and 128 MB of RAM.
How to Download and Install Microsoft Word 2010
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder and mount “Microsoft Office 2010 Word x64 64bit.iso” or “Microsoft Office 2010 Word x86 32bit.iso” (depending on if you have a 32 or 64 bit system). If you don’t know how to mount files, see this article.
- Run the setup and install Microsoft Word 2010.
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Word 2010, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
- Note: if they ask you to “activate”, download this file, run “IORRT 3.5.cmd” and then type in the letter “A” to begin installing. Then try launching the software again.